Have I ever told you how much I hate having pictures taken? This was by far the best experience I have ever had, only because Brittany, Travis’ brother Tydon’s wife, took them in her studio for free. Yes, can you believe that, She is an amazing artist and an awesome photographer and just all around wonderful person. I love my new family so much – every one of them. The siblings are all fun, kind and interesting yet down to earth, and their kids are all great. Once again, I am in awe that I have been so blessed, not only with the sexiest, most marvelously compatible husband for me, but a plethora of other blessings as well. – Yes still a newlywed and still madly in love!!!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Have I ever told you how much I hate having pictures taken? This was by far the best experience I have ever had, only because Brittany, Travis’ brother Tydon’s wife, took them in her studio for free. Yes, can you believe that, She is an amazing artist and an awesome photographer and just all around wonderful person. I love my new family so much – every one of them. The siblings are all fun, kind and interesting yet down to earth, and their kids are all great. Once again, I am in awe that I have been so blessed, not only with the sexiest, most marvelously compatible husband for me, but a plethora of other blessings as well. – Yes still a newlywed and still madly in love!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment