Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Long Time No Blog

Why has it been so long since I have blogged? 2 words -eight children. I never in my wildest dreams imagined my life as it is now. As a teenager, I imagined a prosperous career with a doctorate in engineering. In college I drastically changed my dream to a small family and a good education to fall back on "if anything were to happen..." which it did. Fortunately, my ex had a good job and paid his child support and alimony. Now, I have a wonderful husband, and inherited 3 more kids and had one more. Sometimes I think I am crazy, sometimes I am crazy and sometimes, my joy could not be more full. I love that quote, " Come what my and love it." I don't always, but I try and sometimes I just survive, but I can say, I know love and happiness and a fullness of joy. I also know all the rest.

No comments: