Al, she's beautiful! I love the pictures of the other kids holding her, too. She's a lucky girl to have so many brothers and sisters to love her.
She's so perfect!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING, ALICIA!!! She is GORGEOUS!!! As are ALL the children in the photos!!! I love you and miss you and wish I could run over and see you and hug your precious new One. Love, CaMarie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Al, she's beautiful! I love the pictures of the other kids holding her, too. She's a lucky girl to have so many brothers and sisters to love her.
She's so perfect!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING, ALICIA!!! She is GORGEOUS!!! As are ALL the children in the photos!!! I love you and miss you and wish I could run over and see you and hug your precious new One. Love, CaMarie
Post a Comment