Thursday, July 2, 2009

Travis and Alicia Forever!


On June 27th, 2009 Travis and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Temple. It was truly one of the loveliest most spiritual days of my life. I am absolutely thrilled to be finally sealed to my true love and the most wonderful man I have ever known. It was also quite fun getting married in the temple @ 7 months pregnant- I barely noticed my big belly and awkwardness in all the joy and excitement.

Most of Travis's siblings and their spouses, his parents, his Uncle Doug and Aunt Susan, Aunt Marilee, and Aunt Jane were all able to attend. It was wonderful to have them all there, especially now that I have grown to love them all so much.


My dear friend Jennifer was able to fly out and be my Escort and my familial support. It was a delight to have her here. It also so happened that My good friend Darlene Rounsville and her husband Jared ( my ex bishop and stake president- the one who actually married us a year ago!!) were in town for the weekend and were able to attend the sealing!!

All the Siblings and their families, Sue, Steve, Jane and Marilee were at the party afterward and we had a great time and the food was delicious.!!

1 comment:

misty said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your whole wonderful family. I love you.