Friday, April 17, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Here are some Pictures of Mica Katherine Thayne Oler at 20 weeks of pregnancy:

She did this Leg kick in the middle of the ultrasound. Her legs were tucked below her when we started. Perhaps she will be a gymnast.



This is the front of her face with her two little hands up at the sides of her chin.



This is a 3-D pic of her profile and her sweet little hand under her chin.




This is her ultasound profile:



Yes I was very excited. I really would have been quite happy with a boy. It is just fun to have 4 of each now and I have not had a girl in over 14 years. Wow!! Of course I cried during the ultasound especially when they switched it to 3-D. She is so precious!!




















2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow -- those pictures are so amazing! It makes it seem so much more real. Congratulations!

Salty Gal said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you :)